Saturday, August 24, 2013

I Shot Wonder Woman

This guy Sabastian that I'm friends with on Facebook is either Lynda Carter's manager or her stalker because every time she farts or blows her nose anywhere near NYC he lets me know, as if I'm going to interrupt a Real Housewives of Miami marathon to jump on a ferry to Fire Island at a moment's notice to catch her singing at the Ice Palace.  Well Sabastian you can ease up, because I finally shot Lynda Carter.

TV's original Wonder Woman was at happy hour, AKA the fourth hour of the Today Show to celebrate Kathie Lee Gifford's birthday and reassure her that you don't have to hang up your star spangled spandex diaper just because you're sixty.  Thanks to a tip from Pavan, I was able to reschedule my therapist (don't judge), take an early lunch and catch Lynda before she jumped in the invisible jet and flew off.

No comments:

Post a Comment