Thursday, September 19, 2013

All Hail Cristal Conners!

Ever since the magic piece of trash masterpiece Showgirls changed my life in 1995, I've been obsessed with Gina Gershon.  She oozes sex appeal with that luscious mouth, those beautiful tits and that bad girl attitude.  Hell, Gina IS sex!  At Sirius today to promote the Lifetime movie House of Versace (destined to be a classic and an annual event in my home), Gina was everything I hoped she'd be, taking time to sign my copy of her book when I mentioned that my friend Deborah shot her for the cover and promising to pose for a photo on the way out.  A couple hours later, true to her word, Gina signed autographs and posed while her publicist used the 'we're running late' line trying to rush her off (Note to publicists:  if your client is running late, perhaps you should take some time management classes and get a handle on that shit) and for a split second there, with my arm around her waist, Gina Gershon could have turned me straight.  But then I returned to my senses and realized I'd rather just hear her say “You are a whore, darlin’. We all are. We take the cash, we cash the check, we show them what they want to see” over and over again.  The force is strong in that one! 

No comments:

Post a Comment