Sunday, September 22, 2013

Big Tits, Reality TV and NY Live

Judging by some of the guests in the last few weeks, the talent booker at NY Live is either a queen with a great sense of humor or a straight guy with a tit fetish.

First up, Big Ang, the mush mouthed, melon chested Staten Island socialite who is the breakout star of VH1's Mob Wives.  I don't have a clue what she's saying pretty much ever and her tits are as big as my head, but this Halloween tranny is FIERCE!
I also ran into Adriana De Moura, the Brazilian drama queen grifting her way through The Real Housewives of Miami.  My friend Andy will say I'm a hypocrite because I'm firmly team Lea (and if you don't know what I'm talking about you should probably skip ahead to the next paragraph) but as she was leaving NY Live I told Adriana I loved her on the show (technically no a lie - she adds drama wherever she goes).  Hey, a girl's gotta do what a girl's gotta do to get the picture.
Also at NY Live, Kendra Wilkinson, the star of every reality TV show that has ever been on television or ever will be, including The Girls Next Door, Kendra, Kendra on Top, Dancing With The Stars, Celebrity Wife Swap, Celebrity Family Feud, Celebrity Rap Star, Splash and a sex tape she released and pretended she didn't.  I feel kinda gyped because the Indian girl that lives next door to me and plays that jai-ho music and makes the hallway smell like curry doesn't look anything like this, but Kendra slept with Hef (ponder that for a moment on an empty stomach) so I guess a career in reality TV is her payola.
Note to the NY Live booker: Pamela Anderson and Dolly Parton also have big tits.  Please call them.  Stat!


No comments:

Post a Comment