Saturday, September 14, 2013

Hot or Not?

In boring celebrity appearances that I've been struggling to write about because I couldn't find an interesting angle, Patrick Dempsey was at Good Morning America to hype Grey's Anatomy and some racing miniseries he's in and he is more McSleepy than McDreamy in person let me just tell you.  His average looks and mediocre acting nearly put me to sleep watching Made of Honor with this nelly muscle queen I met online when I lived in LA who met me at the Arclight in the tightest acid wash jeans and orange t-shirt anyone has ever worn outside of the International Male catalog since 1985 and picked the movie because he heard it was 'a good date movie' which it was not.  So after the movie we get some ice cream and go back to my place, where this queen strips butt naked in my living room the minute she walks in, and being the good hostess I am we have sex right on the couch, because if I'm going to sit through a shitty Patrick Dempsey film I'm damn sure getting laid!
Another actor who was disappointing in person was Orlando Bloom, who exuded zero sex appeal while promoting the greatest love story ever told, Romeo & Juliet, on Broadway.  I guess it's good that he's still getting work since he's not really relevant or a good actor and looks more like a pretty boy who sits in a tub full of bath salts drinking herbal tea and reading scripts than  the smoldering heartthrob we were led to believe he would be.  The only thing interesting about Orlando is his wife Miranda Kerr, and that's just until she trades up for an A-lister.

No comments:

Post a Comment