Monday, September 9, 2013

Janice Fucking Dickinson!

Janice Dickinson is like a box of (melting) chocolate...you never know what you're gonna get.  Insane Janice?  Sloppy Janice?  Angry Janice?  Pulled it together Janice?  You just never know what's gonna step out of the car.  Today I got all that Janice and more when she arrived at Better TV.  (What's that, you ask?  I don't know either.)

Looking dazed and confused, Janice autographed a photo I took of her in 2006 at White Party Palm Springs (two days after I moved to LA, and an omen of how my LA experience would be), said she loved it and needed a copy, then gave me her home address (I'm not kidding...I Google mapped it) to send it to her!  She demanded Marie and I take photos with her, hugged me like a lost lover (or something that would hold her sloppy ass up...I probably coulda got tongue if I'd tried) and wondered where the press was.  Poor delusional Janice - she looks like something out of BODIES: The Exhibition but I love her!




Janice at White Party Palm Springs....the picture she wants me to send her...with the skanky blonde photoshopped out....

No comments:

Post a Comment