Monday, January 28, 2013

Angela Bassett!!!!

Some days life hands you pleasant surprises, as was the case today at Good Morning America.  I headed to Times Square thinking Seth McFarlane was cohosting the 8:00 hour, which is what I thought I heard last week.  I must have the day wrong, because when I arrived he wasn't there, but Lara Spencer was announcing 'After the break, Mary J. Blige and Angela Bassett are here to discuss their new Lifetime movie, 'Betty and Coretta.'"  And there she was, looking STUNNING in a leather mini dress.....Angela Bassett!  Tina Turner herself!  I have been blown away by her since 'What's Love Got to Do With It?' in 1993, and couldn't believe my luck!  Mary J. Blige was there too, but I've shot her before, so that really didn't matter to me as much as Angela Bassett!!!  Let me just tell you, she may play strong powerhouse characters, but in person she is tiny!  I didn't really pay much attention to the interview because I had a clear shot of the couch and was focused on taking pictures.  Here's my favorite of the bunch.  She is GORGEOUS!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment