Thursday, January 31, 2013

Even my Kamera hates Khloe

I was all set to head to the Today Show this morning, hoping to catch Christopher Walken, when Marie texted to tell me GMA had unannounced guests Jude Law and Tim Allen, along with Khloe Kardashian.  Now as anyone who I'm friends with on Facebook knows, Khloe's wooden hosting skills and tragic fashion choices were the best part of The X-Factor this year.  Morbid curiousity got the best of me, and coupled with a three to one ration, I headed to Times Square.

I arrived too late for Jude and Tim, who were already inside, but just in time for Khloe, who arrived shortly after I did.  Getting out on the driver's side, she had to walk around the back of the SUV to enter the studio, which should have given me plenty of time to snap a few shots.  But my camera, rejecting Khloe, refused to focus.



With all inside, it was off to the window, where I waited through some stupid 47 layer Super Bowl dip segment before Tim Allen took his seat across the studio.  I was able to snap a few shots before this lady cop I've never seen before demanded that we all move away from the window.  I guess she's never been to GMA before, because people ALWAYS stand in the window.  That's just part of the show.  But no, she kep demanding that we move, telling us we could not stand there and had to move.  RJ, Roger and I were hesitant to move, as this was totally absurd, but she refused to back down.  RJ got her threats on camera and is going to report her.  Sorry girl, but it's a public sidewalk and we're not blocking anyone from getting anywhere, so you're wrong and we'll be back.  Bitch.

Heading back to the barricade, I took a spot behind a grapherazzi and right next to the girl photographer that I hadn't seen in awhile.  I must ask her name next time, because she's pretty cool and we share the same warped sense of humor.  First out was Tim Allen, who signed a million autographs and was very friendly.



Jude Law exited next, signing a few autographs as well.  I'm surprised, because I've heard he's difficult, but he couldn't have been nicer today.




Not long after, Khloe came out, posed briefly on one side and then the other, before getting into her SUV.  And again my camera rejected her.



BEST CAMERA EVER!

As it turns out, Christopher Walken wasn't on the Today Show this morning, so it was the right decision after all.

No comments:

Post a Comment