Wednesday, January 9, 2013

"Josh Brolin is a douche"

Good Morning America announced 'Heidi Klum shares her workout tips', so of course I headed down to Times Square this morning to see if I could snap a few shots of Heidi and have her sign the invitation to the Halloween party we went to last year.  Plenty of time this morning, but it didn't matter because I soon found out that the segment was pretaped.  This week, it's Heidi 2, Kevin 0. 

Josh Brolin was there to promote 'Gangster Squad,' but they stuck him in the chairs by the window.  The damn background monitor is always in the way whenever there's an interview there, so getting a shot through the window was close to impossible once he sat down.  Thankfully, he stood up to greet someone and I was able to snap a couple shots before heading over to the stage door to wait at the barricades.  TONS of people on the east side, so I took my chances waiting on the west side, where there was nobody. 

Turns out it didn't matter which side I was on, because as soon as the interview was over he grabbed his coat and bolted for his car.  Like literally out the door with two or three security guards surrounding him, didn't look at the fans or the photographers.  I'm not sure if anyone was able to get a shot as he walked out because it all happened so fast, but there  were a lot of stunned faces afterwards.  The general consensus, spoken by one of the paparazzi, was that "Josh Brolin is a douche."

Here's the shot through the window, with lots of glare from the electronic billboards in Times Square.


No comments:

Post a Comment